TSConsole is a front-end controller and monitoring system for single or multiple TSBroadcaster units.
TSConsole is most suitable to TSBroadcaster users who are playing out a significant number of
OCAP applications, code images or data contained in one or more DSM-CC object carousels.
TSConsole is highly recommended for production and live use and also advised for critical lab use also.
Currently TSConsole is installed on an HP DL 360 Gen10p or similar system running 64-bit CentOS 6.9.
A typical TSConsole screen is shown below:
Monitoring and analysis facilities offered by TSConsole include:
- Single-screen operational status of the all TSBroadcasters being monitored
- Monitoring of n+1 redundant configurations
- Key carousel delivery parameters are inspected including minimum file size, max file size,
min bitrate, max bitrate and carousel repitition rates
- Nominated OCAP applications and individual files of those applicatons contained within a
carousel are monitored
- Multiple user roles (admin and user)
- Historical data collection
- Download of logs, carousel contents and signalling for analysis
- Email alerts on detection of system events or problems
- Email alerts when nominated delivery parameters exceed user defined thresholds
Workload reduction facilities offered by TSConsole include:
- Provision of a single source for all Common Download host, CVC and image data
- Creation of standardised playlists that can be rolled out across the network
- Mapping of download markets to TSBroadcasters
- Rollout playlists and associated data to particular markets